BREAKING NEWS

Friday 15 January 2016

Iggy Azalea Talks Plastic Surgery


 
Lying is lame, according to Iggy Azalea.
The Australian rapper, songwriter and model has made some changes again. This time above the neck, getting a nose job and a chin implant since having breast implants, the 25-year-old spoke to Seventeen to assure her fans unlike so many stars who lie about going under the knife she “is not denying it.”
Not only is she not denying it, she advises on aesthetics. “Your perception of yourself can change a lot over time, so I think it’s important to wait and make sure it’s the right choice. Plastic surgery is an emotional journey. It’s no easy feat to live with your flaws and accept yourself—and it’s no easy feat to change yourself,” said Azalea, also known as Amethyst Amelia Kelly to her loved ones.
And just has her hit song titles, getting “Work” done to “Change Your Life,” well it is not easy according to Azalea. “Either way you look at it, it’s a tough journey. There are things that I didn’t like about myself that I changed through surgery,” she said. “There are other things I dislike but I’ve learned to accept. It’s important to remember you can’t change everything. You can never be perfect.”
Azalea has been opening up to media about her changes, in April she was featured in Vogue’s “73 Questions,” answering all kinds of inquiries, most notably about her breast augmentation. “When I first got to the States, people told me I should think about modeling,” said Azalea of her tall stature and smaller chest. “So I went to a few agencies, but once they measured my body, they didn’t like me anymore.”
And while it as a matter of liking her own reflection, Azalea admitted surgery can only do so much. “There are things that I didn’t like about myself that I changed through surgery. There are other things I dislike but I’ve learned to accept. It’s important to remember you can’t change everything. You can never be perfect,” she said.
Though famous like the Beatles, having two  new hits behind each other in the top 100 songs, Azalea gained America’s attention with “Fancy” and “Black Widow.” And to top off her singing fame, the rapper recently got engaged to L.A. Lakers star Nick Young. Before her Vogue and Seventeen features, the beauty used social media to express the rumors of her surgeries. “I know, I know. But I’m just like huh!? I’ve got multiple nose jobs, chin jobs, facelifts, am prego…” she tweeted.
Saying she would be unable to leave her house if she was having such surgeries, Azalea only complimented man-made beauty procedures. “Cosmetic surgery can be great, happy with mine,” she said. “What’s wrong is ppl body-shaming others. Just live your life! :-).” Since the breast augmentation, chin implant and nose job, as Azalea said, there are no more surgeries in the future for her. But of course, Botox and fillers are not considered surgery, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see Azalea age much like many celebrities.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GiantLords